Brock360 Circular Keyboard (Gen 4)
The custom-crafted PianoArc circle pushes the boundaries of the musical keyboard experience. Offering those with the means and the desire the option to take their stage presence (on tour or at home) to another level. The latest design reflects the experience of multiple world tours and the input and suggestions of the world’s top touring keyboardists.
We offer customization options to meet your performance and visual requirements.
- 288 custom machined keys (24 octaves) comprised of four 72-note keyboard sections.
- Standard “sweet spot” – The point where black and white keys intersect is the same as a standard keyboard/piano. Yields an instantly playable curved keyboard.
- Balanced keys – each key is custom machined for even feel resulting in a buttery smooth, mid-weighted synth action.
- Single USB output to your Mac (or other sound source). The SuperG box provides single USB output and external inputs/control and light show management.
- Zone control – multiple presets, including three-96 note keyboards, or four 72-note keyboards, and our latest – a 120 key zone (comprises the range of human hearing – which is approximately 10 octaves). Remainder split into smaller zones.
- Standard RJ45 (network) cables to connect sections to SuperG – (easy to maintain/replace).
- New Zpad integration (Control 3 MIDI parameters with 1 finger).
- Single Standard AC power cable (configurable to different country power standards).
- Package options include pre-configured Mac computer.
- Included choice of custom finish. Natural keys, sharp keys, and case outer each can have specific color of your choosing.
- Quick Setup stand brings stage ready components (no tools required). Carbon fiber integration for weight reduction.
- Our latest improvements include the ability to pack the 4 keyboard sections and the stand into 3 flight cases.
- Section weight: 30lbs, stand weight: 60lbs, Total Sections/Stand: 180lbs.
- 68″ outer diameter.
It isn’t cheap. Please complete our information request to learn more.