PianoArc is a provider of astonishingly creative keyboard designs. We designed and built the world’s first circular keyboard controller, the “Brockettship”, used by Brockett Parsons on the Lady Gaga Born This Way 2012-2013 and the 2013-2014 ArtPop tours. We strive to re-imagine the world of keyboard performance and deliver ground breaking, performance grade keyboard creations.
We’re a team of keyboardists, designers, technicians and passionate believers in the possible. We are pioneers and performers, balancing musicality with a touch of mad science. We are based in the Greater Boston area.
The PianoArc “Brockettship” has performed in across the world, starting in Seoul, South Korea in May 2012.
- Style: Circular Controller Keyboard.
- Keys: 294 Keys: 3 contiguous eighty-eight note keyboards – 1 thirty note control section, 3 pitch bend/mod per full keyboard section.
- Inputs/Outputs: Expression, Sustain. USB MIDI, MIDI IN/OUT.
- Action: Custom Hybrid grand/synth action. Sprung (unweighted) wood keys, rocker pivot with PNOscan custom optical sensing. Adjustable key height and key dip.
- Size: Approx 6′ outer diameter.
- Stand: Tiltable +/- 80 degrees. Height adjustable.
- Weight: Top: 190lbs, Stand 65lbs. Can vary depending upon customer materials preference.
- Price: Pick your features on our Quote Request form